Our Hospital Affiliations
Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore
- The first facility was established in Bengaluru with approximately 225 operational beds and we have since grown to 23 hospitals, 7 heart centers, 19 primary care facilities across India and an international hospital in the Cayman Islands. The group now features over 6,000 operational beds through a combination of greenfield projects and acquisitions.
- In aggregate, the Centers provide advanced levels of care in over 30 specialties, including Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Cancer Care, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Nephrology and Urology, and Gastroenterology.
Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore
- This flagship 350-bedded multi-super specialty hospital situated in Bangalore was launched in February, 2014.
- Hospital Supportive services include efficient systems, a systematic process driven approach, advanced technology, advanced rehabilitative services and after care. These are key concepts we acquired from our Japanese affiliations are combined with a blend of highly skilled Indian Doctors, Nurses and technicians from every corner of the country.
Manipal Hospitals - multi-speciality hospital, Bangalore
- Manipal Hospitals is one of India’s foremost multi-specialty healthcare providers catering to both Indian and international patients. It is a part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG) a leader in the areas of education and healthcare. With more than 5000 operational beds, their commitment to the overall well-being of an individual is at the core of everything they do.
- The patient-first approach has earned us the goodwill of patients not just from within India, but also from across the world including the Middle East, Africa, and South-East Asia.
Aster CMI, Bangalore
- From a single medical centre to a performance driven healthcare enterprise, spread across 320 establishments in 9 countries (and expanding), Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being a growing network across the Middle East and India. Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expensive portfolio includes hospitals, clinics and retail pharmacies. Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses 19258 employees and 2018 doctors, with several JCI – accredited clinics and diagnostic centres.
Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- Fortis Hospitals is one of the leading healthcare delivery providers in India. It is ranked No.2 Globally in the List of Technologically most advanced hospitals in the world.
- Fortis Hospitals in Bangalore has some of the best doctors, surgeons and visiting consultants in the country across all its specialty areas.
- Their advanced healthcare technology combined with years of expertise has helped us become one of the world’s top destinations for medical tourism.
Brains Hospital - Neuro Spine Center, Bangalore
- Brains first in India to get mobile 3D imaging and angiography technology
- First and only city hospital offering Level-3 Stroke Care 24/7
HCG – Oncology, Bangalore
- Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG), India’s largest provider of cancer care is at the forefront of the battle against cancer. Through its network of 20 comprehensive cancer centers spread across India, HCG has brought advanced cancer care to the doorstep of millions of people.
- At HCG, it has been our venture to redefine the future of healthcare through specializing in cancer care and advanced diagnosis. About 275 specialists work with HCG – The specialists in Cancer care.
Sparsh Hospital - Orthopedics, Bangalore
- At SPARSH, the International Patients’ Division is specifically dedicated for the International patient care and respective hospitality services.
- Our high quality infrastructure, qualified doctors and caring nurses deliver both medical and surgical care at par to global standards. As a result, patients from across 73 countries extending from the Africa to the America, the Middle East and South Asia have availed of our services and undergone surgery at our hospital.
- SPARSH is well known globally for its highly skilled orthopaedic interventions with Joint Replacement facilities in all the hospitals. However, our relationship with our international patients does not end with the surgery. Throughout the recovery process, our staff regularly checks on their progress, provide post-operative physiotherapy and clear post-operative advice. We also ensure that communication lines are kept open even after the patients return to their country of origin.
Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is the First Hospital in India to be Internationally Accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time. It is one of the best multi-speciality tertiary acute care hospitals with over 700 beds in India and the most sought after destination in SAARC region for healthcare delivery.
- 52 Specialties under one roof
- First Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998 and one of the busiest Liver Kidney transplant programs in the country
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India
- NABL accredited clinical laboratories
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac sciences (Cardiology& Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery)
- Apollo Cancer Centre is a Comprehensive Cancer care centre with management of cancers as a multi-speciality concerted approach including the most advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with Novalis Tx, Clinac iX and HDR-Brachytherapy
- 6 bed dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices
- Latest and Best-in-Class Medical technologies like PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner and many more are used to provide world-class care.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi successfully performs a Split Liver Transplant in two adults, a first in the city and second in the country.
Artemis Hospital, Delhi
- Artemis Hospital, established in 2007, spread across 9 acres, is a 400 plus bed; state-of-the-art multi-speciality hospital located in Gurgaon, India. Artemis Hospital is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon. Designed as one of the most advanced in India, Artemis provides a depth of expertise in the spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions, comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services.
Centers of Excellence includes:
- Artemis Heart Centre
- Artemis Cancer Centre
- Artemis Neurosciences Centre
- Artemis Joint Replacement & Orthopedics Centre
- Artemis Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery Centre
- Artemis Transplant Centre (Liver, Kidney, Cornea & Bone Marrow Transplant)
- Artemis Woman & Child Centre
- Artemis Critical Care & Pulmonology Centre
- Artemis Gastrosciences Centre
- Artemis Cosmetology & Plastic Surgery Centre
BLK Hospital, Delhi
- For more than 50 years people have trusted us to help them with their health problems. BLK Super Specialty Hospital is the largest stand-alone private sector hospital in Delhi
- The Hospital has a capacity of 650 beds with dedicated 125 critical care beds, 17 modular operation theatresand specialty-specific dedicated OPD blocks.
- The facility is equipped with the most modern medical diagnostic & therapeutic equipment, to name a few TriologyTx Linear Accelerator with cone beam CT for Radiation Oncology, Cyber-knife VSI, 128 Slice 3D CT Scan, 1.5 Tesla MRI, Flat panel combo Cath Lab with 3D reconstruction, Ultrasound with 3D and 4D imaging and dual head Spect CT with variable angle Gamma Camera and the latest generation PET-CT. BLK has India’s largest Bone Marrow Transplant Centre and is known world over for excellent outcomes. BLK Cancer Centre is one of the few centers in the world which provides comprehensive Cancer Care with organ specific specialist teams in holistic manner.
Medanta Multi-Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Medanta’s massive 2.1 million sq. ft. campus provides 1,600+ beds and houses facilities for over 22+ super-specialties, all under one roof. Each floor is dedicated to a specialization to ensure that they function as independent hospitals within a hospital and yet have the comfort of collaborating on complex cases. Patients are provided with multiple options for treatment, the most suitable of which are arrived at through a cross-function, cross-specialization committee such as Tumor board that decides the best course of action
- Medanta treats over 20,000 patients from around the globe every year.
Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Apollo Hospitals was established in 1983 by Dr. Prathap C Reddy, renowned as the architect of modern healthcare in India. As India’s first corporate hospital, Apollo Hospitals is acclaimed for pioneering the private healthcare revolution in the country.
- Since inception, Apollo Hospitals has been honoured by the trust of over 65 million patients from 141 countries.
Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and 314 diagnostic centers.
- In a global study of the 30 most technologically advanced hospitals in the world, its flagship, the Fortis Memorial Research Institute’ (FMRI), was ranked No.2, by ‘topmastersinhealthcare.com, and placed ahead of many other outstanding medical institutions in the world.